http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Falconschick: Spring Blog Crush Awards

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Spring Blog Crush Awards

BlogcrushSpring is in the air and I'm feeling all giddy. G is back, leaving french love notes on my voice mail,so I'm contemplating putting my engagement ring back on my finger.  I even got a new french inspired coif(I cut my hair) But I'm still perplexed. See. I'm crushing on something else--your blogs!! And before I tell you which blogs I'm feening over, I'll give you the chance to spout sonnets here at Gospel Fiction about your current Blog Crush. This pic is courtesy of aussie blogging phenom, Darren Rowse . You can pass this pic onto your 2006 blog fancy as a token of our love for their site. So, who are you blogcrushing? 

Haloscan Tracking |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home